120/1000 Grit Combination Stone
Whetstone / Code produit : QA-0123
- 56,00 €
The rough side (vitrified) has 120 (shard shape) grits and the smooth (ceramic) 1000 (cone shape) grits. Perfect for those that will regularly maintain their knife on the medium 1000 grit side but need the aggression of the 120 grit for occasional establishing of a new edge or for those that sharpen both western and Japanese knives regularly.
Remember the 120grit side is not for everyday use and will wear faster than the harder 1000 grit side.
This stone comes with a rubber holder/stand.
Please note that combination stones can separate if left in water for extended times and can simply be rejoined with a few spots of superglue.
- Stone construction - 120 grains per sq. cm. / 1000 grains per sq. cm.
- Cleaning - NOT RECOMMENDED for Dishwasher. Hand wash with toothbrush - mild detergent.
- Maintenance - Occasional light sanding with fine sand paper to achieve a flat surface.
- Recommended for - Any metal blade
- Storage & use - Dry and store in waterproof box. Use near the sink with a good water supply.
- Unit size - L 175mm X W 55mm X H 25mm
- Country of Origin - Japan
SPECIAL NOTES: This stone CANNOT be used on ANY Ceramic knives.